Saturday, March 15, 2014

Player Update of the Month! March 2014

Hey guys, this is my player update of the month where I just post what is going so far on with my mage. could say that he is doing really well especially for a non-casher; a br of almost 35k br excluding the Treasure Hunt System. I have decided not to aim for my legend 50 and just go straight to my pvp set. Then once  reach lvl 60 I will go for my legendary 60 set.
*Note: The lvl 55 pvp set gives BETTER stats then the 40 legendary equipment! Don't get confused; some people just stick with the legendary 40 for the extra rage bonus
Click to Enlarge
STATS
PATK: 403 (I'm a mage of course :P)
PDEF: 5453
MATK: 11180
MDEF: 8106
CRIT: 1242
BLOCK: 296
HP: 32025
TROOPS: 1314
BR: 34958
I've used up all of my mount whips at the moment. I am saving now in case of a Love Thy Mount event because I could really use some good prizes such as mahra and especially sepulcrum, since I am still lvl 53 so I can't go to sylph arena.
My astrals are somewhat decent for me; everything is pristine (yellow) but I still have a purple pdef astral which is starting to annoy me! This month, I have switched from an EWD build to a Crit build so I fed my EWD astral in order to lvl up my Determination astral and Sniper's Edge astral
With this update, I now have sylphs: My Amazon Queen which is my main, my gaia which i use for world boss, and my iris just in case anything happens to show up. They are arranged from highest br to lowest br.


Here are also a picture of my skills. If I need to I will replace my RoF with purification. Other than that I use nothing else. For my next skill, I am still not sure on what I will get, but I will probably increase meteor, just so I can be able to get purification, this getting the second lvl of blessed light. For more info, click on the link
Last, but not least, my guild skills. Lately, I have not been improving on them. Right now the only time I would ever increase a skill is when I get a compensation which gives me 1mil-2mil gold in which I can dump all of it into the guild.
*SPECIAL THANKS TO ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR INSPIRING ME TO DO THIS! I APPRECIATE IT :) NEXT UPDATE WILL BE EVERY 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH (NEXT UPDATE APRIL 19TH)

No comments:

Post a Comment