Friday, March 21, 2014

NEW Rune Event EXCHANGE!! 3/21-3/24

Hey guys, I wanted to post an article on one of the best events r2 could have ever made. This Rune Event exchange in which you can trade runes for runestones and runestones for special rune packs, such as the ancient rune pack and the class rune pack. This is the opportunity for the non-cashers like me to get the good runes which are usually for cashers. And it did happen to me because I was able to exchange my leftover runestones for an ancient rune pack!
 For this event I decided to just go for the ancient rune pack, because it is the rarest and the most hardest pack to get. After I exchanged my runestones for it I was left with 30 runestones which is not bad, because 3 days will be more than enough to add 30 more runestones to that amount and exchange for a mage rune pack.
*The Mage rune pack features a Guardian or a Purge rune. A Guardian rune has the ability to reduce damage by a certain percentage. A Purge rune has the ability to discharge a certain amount of positive buffs to your enemy. For example, if a knight puts up a shield, you can discharge it.



No comments:

Post a Comment