Sunday, March 23, 2014

UPDATE Knight Account!!

Hey guys, I just want to give you an unofficial update on my knight. He is at lvl 29 with a br of 7k which still needs improvement because I want him to have a battle rating of 8k by lvl 30.



















His astrals are still very very poor in my opinion because I've been focusing on guild skills. Guild skills increase your br more than astrals do, so I want to upgrade on that first before I start solving the conflict with astrals.
And here are my guild skills.
My knight still needs improvement, so I will keep working on him.
*NOTE: I will give player updates for BOTH my KNIGHT & MAGE (NEXT UPDATE APRIL 19TH)

If you need help with your new character, view my Beginners guide and astral guide in these links
ASTRAL GUIDE
BEGINNER'S GUIDE














No comments:

Post a Comment