Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wartune CHINESE VERSION Beginners Guide! Part 1

Hey guys, today I started playing the Chinese version of Wartune. The Chinese version of Wartune is a more advanced version with patches months before it comes to the American servers.

Basically as you start, it's just like the American version where you fight some monsters. There's also a conversation between characters including me, but this is in chinese for I do not understand chinese.


This is the first memorable battle where a huge knight comes to protect me from the boss. The boss also summons two minions, but of course we defeat them.
After this boss, you get in a short conversation and then transported to an area where you are to do a few tasks to increase your level. 



The Chinese version of Wartune is very similar, because it does feature some things that the American version features include so it will be easy for someone like me to understand what is going on. I also wanted to check out the monsterous brs that are still yet to come in the American version of Wartune.
*Tip: Just click on the quests or just allow your character to automatically be moved to the location in order for you to complete your quests it is quite easy. 
After completing an unofficial campaign which has a snow based climate, you ride a gryphon-like creature and moved to your main city (my video cut off before it could show for some reason). I do have a screenshot of the main city
After going to the main city, I just focused on upgrading all of my buildings to the same level as me. This was where I was gonna cut my video. After that I did the Worg Lair, the same campaign as the American Version. When I reached level 12, I unlocked the Forgotten Catacombs.

There are also things that are unlocked at certain lvls too.

Inventory: Lvl 4
Friendship System: Lvl 6
Skills: lvl 7 
Blacksmith: Lvl 7
Shop: Lvl 10
Town Hall + Cottage + Barracks: Lvl 10
Forgotten Catacombs: Lvl 12
Guilds: Lvl 13

*These are the basic lvl unlocks, there will be more to come as you advance on in the lvl

VIEW THE GAMEPLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment