Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wiseman Reaches Lvl 55!

Hey guys, exciting news because I have finally reached 55!! The final EASY milestone! This is the last lvl in which you can earn a pvp equipment, and if you were to get stronger, than you would need to get legendary. Like I told you I ditched my 50 legendary equipment and just decided to go for my lvl 55 pvp equipment. Once I feel as if my br is high enough, then I'll reach lvl 60 and start heading for my lvl 60 legendary equipment!


There are two things that you unlock once you are Lvl 55:
1) Sylph Arena
2) Wheel of Fate
Sylph Arena
The Sylph Arena is similar to the regular solo Arena, only with sylphs. You can have up to 3 sylphs compete against other players sylph to get the higher rankings. The rewards are daily are sylph exp scrolls and some sepulcrum. Sepulcrum is VERY important to increase the br of your sylph. 

This is a picture of my first time in sylph arena.
This was the ranking I got after my first battle in sylph arena xD
These are my sylph at the moment. I plan an just lvling my Amazon Queen until she reaches lvl 55


Wheel of Fate


The Wheel of Fate is a feature that is unlocked once you reach lvl 55.
The Wheel of Fate is part of the Fate System where you can greatly increase your stats. It improves your attack, and hp and increases as you lvl your fate. You also unlock a glow once Fate has reached Lvl 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment