Sunday, March 2, 2014

Switching From EWD Build To Crit Build

Hey guys, Now that I have reached lvl 50 I believe it is time for me to switch from my EWD Build To my Crit Build. I already have the 2 astrals, the Snipers Edge Astral and the Enhanced Determination in my hands. I used my 7k saved star points in order to get my Snipers Edge astral. I did not want to wait until 15k star points for the red astral because that will take too much time, and I want to wait until I get lucky and get one for free
Part I : Astrals
THESE ASTRALS ARE A MUST FOR CRIT BUILD:
Snipers Edge
Enhanced Determination












I was able to lvl up my Snipers Edge astral to 4 and my ED astral to 3, this is how I look like after replacing astrals:
Part II: Refining Equipment
The Second part of switching to crit is Refining. Refining is important because it actually adds up if you refine all of your equipment to have some type of crit stats.
In all, these are my current stats of my equipment:
            
Here is also a video I made on switching from Crit Build to EWD Build





No comments:

Post a Comment