Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review Skills After Legend Complete

Hey guys, now that I have my legend set, as I have posted before there will be a new exciting buff for the Legend Equip full set. That buff will be an extra +10 rage for each attack
Due to this buff I have taken a little rearrangements of my skills and replaced them with this....
Now the reasons I use these skills are for these:
a) I now don't have to waste my time to use blessed light

b) I will have enough rage for these skills

c) I could immediatley do Rain Of Fire and earn rage back to perform other skills such as healing

*I would suggest for a mage to use these type of skills, preferably during arena, or mpds but you would have to find another mage that can do suntoria for you.

If I was doing arena here are my moves:
1. RoF (Rain of Fire) *Rune first for extra 10 rage

2. Lighting Bolt

3. Blessed Light (If needed)

4. Restoration (If needed)

These are my basic skills, and I find them very successful during arena, I recall lasting against 3 people using these skills, so I believe this is the skill I may even use for when class wars come, Which is very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment