Sunday, March 23, 2014

What Now?

Hey guys, some people may be wondering what to do next after reaching lvl 55. Most people would feel accomplished and feel as if there is nothing else to do. So... What Now?
Well first CAMP! At this time you should start focusing on making yourself stronger so you will be prepared for the upper class battlegrounds. Also to prepare you for your lvl 60 LEGENDARY EQUIPMENT.
Also, steadily increase br. I am camping on my mage to reach its br to about 50k, so it will take a while considering the fact that my mage has a current br of almost 40k.


GETTING LVL 50 LEGEND

Due to the camping, one might start to earn enough crystalloids and legendary stones to synthesize lvl 50 legendary equipment. If you are camping and are getting these abundant amount, GO FOR 50 LEGEND. I am no reconsidering the fact that I might go for 50 legend, but we will see how it turns out because I might reach my desired br before I can fully get my legendary equipment.

SKIPPING TO LVL 60 LEGEND

If you want to skip lvl 50, then you MUST GO FOR YOUR LEVEL 60 LEGENDARY EQUIPMENT. Some people make the big mistake of skipping it, but DO NOT. It will be hard to lvl up your character anyway so you MUST GET LVL 60 LEGENDARY. It is one of those "must" "must" that you need in the game or else you wont succeed. There is an exception; if you are strong enough to survive without the lvl 60 legendary equipment, then you can skip it but go for lvl 70 because from what I heard, you need your lvl 70 equipment in order to get your lvl 80 legendary equipment which is coming out this April of 2014.
This is an example of a strong mage using the lvl 55 pvp equipment
She decided to skip 60 legend and go for lvl 70 if I'm not mistaken



CONCLUSION

Just focus on getting stronger because from then on, you will encounter monsters of the game, and you must survive so just focus on getting stronger and try not to lvl too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment