Saturday, April 19, 2014

Player Update Of The Month! Mage & Knight April 2014

Hey guys, this is my player update of the month where I just post what is going so far on with my mage. I have also created a knight account so I will also be doing player update with him! Congratulations to Wiseboy because this is his first update! I could say that he is doing really well especially for a non-casher; a br of approximately 45k br excluding the Treasure Hunt System. I have decided not to aim for my legend 50 and just go straight to my pvp set. Then once reach lvl 60 I will go for my legendary 60 set, but I do have the Lvl 50 legendary staff just in case. This is also the first update after the NEW 2.46 Wartune Patch.
Click To Enlarge
*Note: The Lvl 55 pvp set gives BETTER stats then the 40 legendary equipment! Don't get confused; some people just stick with the legendary 40 for the extra rage bonus, and then move on to their Lvl 50 legendary equipment

STATS
PATK: 1391 (Abnormally Big for some reason considering that I'm mage XD)
PDEF: 6573
MATK: 13079
MDEF: 10112
CRIT: 1353
BLOCK: 1260
HP: 44372 (Critical for Healing Mages to have high HP)
TROOPS: 1410
TOTAL BR: 44,705

I will soon hit a battle rating of 45k, and when I do I'll make a post, which might be today *hint *hint :)

I am very happy with my mount stables considering that I have gained my Lvl 2 Stables "Imperial Steed" and also "Nightshade" from synthesizing mount spirits. The next Lvl stables will require 51k exp points. My mount strength is 600, still very very far from the top players of Wartune, and even far from the top 100 in my server. I am also saving up my mount whips due to the past Love Thy Mount event in which I wasn't prepared for.

My astrals have also improved. THANK GOODNESS I HAVE MY YELLOW PDEF ASTRAL. For my level, my astrals are still poor, but they are better than what they were before. I am focusing on finding my holy (red) mysticality (MATK) astral. I still have my crit astral, which can help wipe out opponents more quickly and to earn even more gold in wb because with astrals, it's gonna require a lot of gold :)

Now my sylphs. I have finally decided to have Gaia as my main. AQ (Amazon Queen) will be used for any future purposes, and my Iris - I don't really know what to do with it since I'm a healing path Mage. I am reconsidering going for Pan now  because with the new resistance and everything, I would have a huge advantage over my enemies. But I will need mahra and sepulcrum to make my Pan stronger. Here are my sylphs left to right from strongest br to weakest br.




















Now it is time for the Skill Review! Right now I am using:
  • Lightning Bolt
  • RoF ( Rain of Fire)
  • Meteoric Destroyer
  • Suntoria
  • Restoration
I'm using these new skills because I don't have my Lvl 40 legendary equipment anymore. I also put in Meteoric Destroyer because templars/warlocks will be very difficult troops to erase due to their massive life force! The runes I normally use are Brutality and Blood Rune. The reason why I have Blood Rune is because of the Class Wars Glory Shop, which now include Healing and Blood rune for 100 glory crystals; correct me if I'm wrong.

I also here want to discuss about runes. I thank r2 for investing in their time to create a new event called the "Rune Exchange" event. This creates a huge opportunity for non-cashers like myself to be able to get runes that only cashers would be able to receive. 

These are the runes that I've been able to receive:
  • Guardians Rune
  • Purge Rune
  • Amnesia Rune (Must upgrade to be useful)
I mainly use Brutality to have a strong AoE damage, and Blood to slowly eat the enemy's hp, which is useful for knights. Rarely do I use healing rune, maybe for spire or special events that require a lot of hp. I use my Guardian Rune specifically for Spire, especially during the 8th boss (Dark Mage) When it deals heavy damage; requires to be killed quickly at our level; can't take risk to not do any Tenacity effects. My amnesia rune...... :D

Here is my Fate; my Brutal Edge is at Lvl 4. I want to focus on that only because I want that yellow golden hue over me (Yes I'm that Lame) :D My current stats are
Attack: +400
Max HP: +4000
Attacks have 20% chance to ignore 1k points of target defense

I also want to explain about the new Fate, Resistance. Resistance is basically the defense version of your Fate Guardian System. I have not activated it yet because I'm still focusing on Brutal Edge. The Level 1 stats include:
PDEF: +150
MDEF: +150
HP: +1k

Now it's time for my talents! My Talent Level is 14; trying to upgrade it one more time before I am officially "camping". My holy seal is lvl 10 (yes, cringe at it XD) and I have the passives: "Survival", "Barrier", "Focus", and "redemption. These will be the ONLY passives that I will use for this character.

Last but not least, my guild skills! The picture should just tell you everthing. P.S I'm not focusing on guild skills, just astrals
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now it's time for the Knight! My knight is Lvl 30 with a poor br of 10k :(. I do not plan on doing the Lvl 30 PvE equipment, but just for research, I will collect ALL of the legendary sets (Lvl 40,50,60,70,80) for you guys. Since my knight is at a lower level, there isn't much to post about him, but I do plan on reaching Lvl 35 on him soon.
Click To Enlarge
STATS
PATK: 2798
PDEF: 2257
MATK: 507 (I am Knight of course :p)
MDEF: 2157
CRIT: 114
BLOCK: 560 (Important for Knight due to Passive)
HP: 8504 (Knights have naturally high HP)
TROOPS: 471 (Needs Improvement)
TOTAL BR: 10,589

My astrals, oh my poor astrals. They surely do need working on, but right now the most important thing for him is guild skills. and to believe I still don't have my refined (purple) astral. Luckily I have my pristine enshieldment which got my br to this level

Here are is his skill set. It is simple actually. Delphic, Slasher, Ultimate Slasher, Shield, and Whirlwind gets me through the day :D

Finally, my guild skills. Like I said there are not much at this level. I haven't even unlocked the Treasure Hunt system. My guild skills still need working, but at this low level, it is hard to earn any gold in which I can contribute to learn my skills. You may be wondering why I upgraded intellect, but the truth is intellect also gives you a pretty good amount of magical defense (MDEF)

  • Power - Lvl 4
  • Intellect - Lvl 3
  • Defense - Lvl 4
  • Charisma - Lvl 3
  • Endurance - Lvl 3
  • Gold - Lvl 9
*SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL FOR VIEWING! I APPRECIATE IT :) NEXT UPDATE WILL BE EVERY 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH (NEXT UPDATE MAY 17TH)

No comments:

Post a Comment