Saturday, January 31, 2015

Wiseman Gets Sage Staff Legend!

Hiyo guys, I'm happy to share the news that I've synthesized my Sage Staff Legend! This is my 2nd legendary equip, and my first for the main four. The Sage Staff is part of the Lvl 60 equipment that you can synthesize using crystaloids, legend stones, and shards.
Also the system will display your name on the accomplishment that you made :)


Here are the unrefined stats of this equipment. Of course I'll refine it later so it better suits my preferences. I'm also going to use my socketing rods for my Lvl 60 legendary equipment, so I can be able to put in more gems and enhance my br. I have 11 socket rods at the moment and that's sufficient for my 4 main equipment. Ty for all of your support as I work to get my Sage Robe legend!


No comments:

Post a Comment