Monday, January 19, 2015

Wiseman Gets Holy Fortitude Astral

Hiyo guys! This is Wiseman here to share some exciting news. I finally received my Holy Fortitude astral, after such a long time. Look at it in all it's glory ^__^
After exchanging 15,000 points for this astral, this leaves me with 2 more stat astrals that I need to acquire, hopefully by luck because the only red astrals I ever received based on luck were 2 HOLY FORTITUDE ASTRALS. Right now for my build, I am focusing on astrals because I realized they were not the best. There are people my level who have level 8 PATK, or MATK, and I need to follow them If I ever want to get as strong as them. My next astral I am going to get is the MDEF red astral, and hopefully I will get it by luck, and if not I'll have to use my astral points again like I stated above I did for this PDEF astral :)






No comments:

Post a Comment