Monday, January 26, 2015

Opening 90 Eternal Longing Packs & Getting NOTHING!

Hiyo guys, I just want to tell you some news on the January event packs. I had hoarded them up in hopes of getting something lucky when opening them all at once- I WAS WRONG!


I saved up to 90 eternal longing packs, and not once did I get anything SUPER rare like divinity shard, arabian camel, or hades. Hopefully I will be able to get a hades or some event mount because I've never gotten an event mount before :( I do not know what other events are to come to get more chests because I would really like to exchange for those cool Garuda wings. If not then I'll have to resort to the clothing, but I wouldn't mind as much, I need both of them.

I did got a ton of lvl 1 divinity soul chests in which I'll use for the synthesis event

No comments:

Post a Comment