Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wiseman Earns KNIGHT CRUSADER TITLE

I'm very excited everyone to show you guys that I have earned my KNIGHT CRUSADER title! Took me  a very long time to get this title, and I am relieved to be wearing it on my mage character "Wiseman"!
The next title for me is Elite Crusader which still has a gray color to the text. To get a different color title text for honor, you must have at least the High Commander Title at 126,000 honor (Gives purple text color)
The Knight Crusader title is unlocked once a character has reached a minimum of 60,000 honor. You are eligible to obtain the Knight Crusader title once you have reached Lvl 41, and you get a minimum of 46 honor per kill.

Here are some unlocks for earning the Knight Crusader title:
  • Knight Crusader medallion
  • Lvl 70 Epic Shards
* 27,972 honor 'till the Elite Crusader Title

No comments:

Post a Comment