Saturday, April 26, 2014

Getting Netherwing Dragon! / How To Get Netherwing Dragon!

Hey guys, I am very excited to announce that I have finally gotten my Netherwing Dragon from the blacksmith synthesis! The Netherwing Dragon is a mount that is acquired by receiving "Shadow Souls" , and to receive Shadow Souls, you must do Tower of Kings (TOK).
In order to receive the Netherwing, you must synthesize 800 Shadow Souls! Here below is a very small and simple chart I made on how long it would take for an individual to get 800 Shadow Soul based on each TOK Lvl.




You should know the rest :) Here are the stats of the Netherwing.

  • Strength +30
  • Intelligence +30
  • Endurance +30
  • Armor +30
  • Max Attribute Lvl +10
  • Mount Strength +300



*P.S: I have 18k amethyst at the moment *hint *hint

No comments:

Post a Comment