Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wiseman's Back! Most Significant Updates!

Hey guys! It's been a long time but I've finally gotten into wartune and decided to start playing again yay! There are not a lot of new things going on in wartune such as marriage, dragon soul, etc. and I just wanted to go over the most significant of the new updates to me and my opinions about them.

Wilds
I checked into the wilds and everywhere I was seeing those whole new monsters. These bosses are just ways to earn various rewards such as gold, daru, kyanite etc. There are also ranked according to their difficulty. Remember that there is also a fixed amount of attempts for each of them. You can only battle Monsters 5x times, Elite Monsters 3x and Bosses, only once.
Rewards - Monsters = Gold, Daru Kyanite, Mystery Stones
                 Elite Monsters = Energy Cores (Items that just restore 100 energy), Divine Light (Removes darkness for 20 sec), Soul Crystals, Fate Stones etc.
                 Bosses - Legendary Stones, Runestones
*I battled and got 3 legend 80 stones from Spirit of Electro thanks to my buddies
Monsters
Bosses

Elite Monsters

Wilds Shop
After collecting Mystery Stones from bosses, you can exchange them for various prizes. You don't even need Mystery Stones, some prizes accept kyanite and even daru! 
 To get to the Wilds Shop, you have to go talk to Zona, who is right next to that arena person. There is a refresh CD in which after a certain amount of hours, the items in the Random tab will change and provide new items in which you can purchase. In the Default tab however, these items are permanent. In my opinion I think it was a good addition to the game (I need some clothes!) Here  is a view of what the mystery shop would look like. 
*There will be occasions where you can get a ridiculous good deal on items. Your name will be shown on "Lucky Player"


Marriage
It's finally come! Marriage has arrived at Wartune! But oh, you need 500 balens to just get engaged! Wow I had expected weddings to come at a lower cost than that. Marriage is used to generally increase the stats of a player.
You can upgrade your wedding ring to increase certain stats of your character.

Upon getting married, there will be an open spot in your farm where you can cultivate the Tree of Love. It can be harvested twice a day and can be energized by both of the couple.

Sylph Atoll Event

I honestly don't know what it is but I like it. You find a party and just attack a sylph boss. You can get rewards at the end too, but only if your party ranks I believe top 3 in damage. If you don't you still can get gold depending on how much damage you had inflicted on the boss.















Why Did I Come Back?
I mainly came back because I felt like I hadn't accomplished as much as I wanted lol. I want to at least get legend 60 set and have an accomplished battle rating of 200k+ before I officially resign. I have a long way to go, now with all of these updates. Of course these aren't all the updates but to me the most significant ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment