Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wiseman Reaches Lvl 60! The Huge Turning Point in Wartune

Hiyo! I just wanted to announce that I have reached the major milestone in Wartune! I've (accidentally) reached Lvl 60, which is basically the biggest turning point in Wartune. With the introduction to many various things to make your character stronger, the competition that would await you would be far greater than you've ever met while in your 50s and below.





I just wanna inform that I FAILED on my first try. I defeated the monster but it seems you need to have the S-Rank to continue on in the stages. Still use your attempts though because it is a great way to earn gold. Eventually I was able to complete the level, earning myself 300k gold and 7.5 million exp for my sylph. :)

















I'm pretty sure most of you guys know what Sky Trail is but for those that do not the Sky Trail is a daily quest that is necessary for refining sylphs.

I also unlocked a system called the "Dragon Soul". I still have an egg right now; it basically gives stats to your character and you need Dragon Essence to increase Dragon Soul.


What Now?
I've reached Lvl 60, so I am wondering what I should focus on right now. I'm not getting any purple sylph soon so I guess I won't focus entirely on Sky Trail. What I really want is to increase my br. I am still working on my Lvl 50 legendary equipment, after that I will work on Lvl 60 legendary equipment, the reason why I had come back in the first place. Thanks and biyo!


No comments:

Post a Comment