Saturday, February 15, 2014

PLAYER UPDDATE OF THE MONTH! FEBRUARY 2014

Hey guys, I'm here to show you my mage's stats so far. I could say he is doing well, but I really want him to have a battle rating of 30k before i reach lvl 50. I have 3/4 of my legend equip :)
I'm only using my legend staff because I do not want to have the rage start buff removed from me
Click to Enlarge

STATS
PATK: 384
PDEF: 5307
MATK: 8745
MDEF: 7617
CRIT: 134 (WD Build)
BLOCK: 244
HP: 22211
TROOPS: 1237
BR: 28547
 I'm saving all of my mount whips in case any Love Thy Mount event comes. I have 220 in storage.
 I have not worked on my astrals that much because I have been trying to improve on my guild skills. After my guild skills, I will try and upgrade the Enhanced Will Destroyer astral, so that it can be more helpful. But when I reach lvl 50, I might consider switching to a critical build.
 *SPECIAL THANKS TO ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR INSPIRING ME TO DO THIS! I APPRECIATE IT :) NEXT UPDATE WILL BE EVERY 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH (NEXT UPDATE MARCH 15TH)

No comments:

Post a Comment